Touché Presents a St. Valentine’s Day Special Menu
Please note that this dinner is being held at both Chez and Touché.
Thursday, February 14, 2019
- Cream of Dubarry Cappuccino, Goat Cheese Espuma
An amuse bouche of cream of cauliflower soup topped with a goat cheese foam finished with freshly grated nutmeg.
- Cream of Heirloom Carrot & Curry Soup, Pineapple Brunoise & Maine Sea Scallop
Purée of fall heirloom carrots and curry soup served with a warm pineapple brunoise with fine herbs topped with seared diver sea scallop and herb-infused olive oil.
- Maine Lobster Quiche, Tradition Hollandaise Sauce
A flaky pie crust, filled with a savory custard with Maine Lobster, eggs, cream, shallots and Gruyère cheese with a Hollandaise sauce.
- Cocotte Potted Gulf of Mexico Shrimp Fondue, Shrimp Crackling
Gulf of Mexico Shrimp served in a ramekin filled with Ubriaco cheese and grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese, topped with shrimp crackling
- Chez François Winter Salad
Erie County greens tossed with aged balsamic vinaigrette dressing, wrapped in English cucumber, roasted beets, pickled Bermuda red onions, hard-boiled eggs, and seasonal tomato
- Char-Grilled Ōra King Salmon Filet, Wild Mushroom Pinot Noir Glace de Viande
Grilled “Sushi Grade” New Zealand King Salmon filet served over lyonnaise fingerling potatoes topped with a Pinot Noir wild mushroom glace de viande.
- Roasted Maple Leaf Farm Duck Breast, Cherry Glace de Viande
A lightly peppered duck breast served over a hazelnut sweet potato mousseline, topped with Montrachet goat cheese and sauced with a Frangelico and cherry duck glace de viande.
- Char-Grilled Filet, Hickory Smoked Wild Mushroom Sauce
Center cut filet mignon, grille, served over herb risotto, topped with hickory smoked seasonal wild mushroom sauce, garnished with winter vegetables.
- Chocolate Mousse Torte, Seasonal Berries
A white génoise cake filled with chocolate mousse topped with chocolate ganache, with seasonal strawberries and a berry coulis.
- Cherries François, Madagascar French Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Spiced cherries in a Port wine sauce, served over an almond cookie with French vanilla bean ice cream garnished with seasonal mint.