We can personalize a Chef’s Dinner for you and your friends…a great way to celebrate a special birthday.
Chef John D’Amico’s Signature Dinner
We have changed our Prix-Fixe Signature Dinner. We now offer choices within each course which gives you more options to create a truly magnificent dining experience. Total table participation is required. The menu changes bi-monthly and features the most seasonally fresh food items available in the marketplace. The menu can also be paired with wine, to create your own small wine dinner. This is a great way to entertain business associates or a great excuse to get together with friends.
In October, when clam bake season arrives, fresh lobster, clams, mussels and scallops appear on this menu. In November, as the squash season starts to peak, multiple varieties of squash and root vegetables from the Chef’s Garden in Milan, Ohio take center stage along with farm-raised gamebirds. As the holiday season arrives, white and black truffles become the focus through the end of the season.
A sample menu is shown below:
— First Course —
- Char-Grilled George’s Bank Sea Scallops
- Ohio Apple & Golden Raisin Fruit Chutney
— Second Course —
- Cream of Erie County Pumpkin Soup, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Maine Lobster Raviolis, Truffle Butter Sauce
- Peekytoe Crab Salad & Shrimp, Seasonal Ohio Apples & Beets
— Third Course —
- Ohio Petit Pumpkin & Duck Confit, Cherry Glace de Viande
- Char-Grilled Farmed Raised Coturnix Quail, Huckleberry Glace de Viande
- Mushroom Risotto, Seasonal Truffles
— Fourth Course —
- Seared Mediterranean Bronzini, Hearts of Palm & Heirloom Tomato Salsa Cruda
- Tournedo of Beef, Duck Confit & Chanterelle Mushroom Glace de Viande
- Roasted Australian Lamb Chop Provençale, Glace de Viande
— Fifth Course —
Dessert du Jour
- Griottines & St. Angel Cheese, Almond Florentine Cookie
- Gâteau Chocolat Moulleux, Madagascar French Vanilla Bean Ice Cream