Chef John D’Amico’s Signature Dinner
Our Signature Dinner is available every day.
We have changed our Prix-Fixe Signature Dinner. We now offer choices within each course, which gives diners more options to create a truly magnificent dining experience. Total table participation is still required. The menu changes bi-monthly and features the most seasonally fresh food items available in the marketplace. The menu can also be paired with wine to create your own small wine dinner. This is a great way to entertain business associates or a great excuse to get together with friends.
Chef’s menu will feature wonderful produce such as white and green asparagus, English peas, fava beans, spring root vegetables, morel mushrooms and field spinach. From the ocean we feature sea scallops, halibut, barramundi, grouper and wild, striped bass. Farm-raised spring rabbit, lamb and duck also appear on this menu.
A sample menu is shown below*:
— First Course —
- Seared Maine Diver Sea Scallops, Kumquat Preserve
— Second Course —
- English Pea Soup, Goat Cheese Quenelle
- Peekytoe Crab Salad and Shrimp, Seasonal Ohio Beets & Apples
- Peppered Yellowfin Tuna, Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
— Third Course —
- Maine Lobster Raviolis, Truffle Butter Sauce
- Char-Grilled Farmed Raised Coturnix Quail, Huckleberry Glace de Viande
- Mushroom Risotto, Seasonal Truffles
— Fourth Course —
- Seared Mediterranean Bronzini, Hearts of Palm & Heirloom Tomato Salsa Cruda
- Tournedos of Beef, Duck Confit & Chanterelle Mushroom Glace de Viande
- Roasted Australian Lamb Chop Provençale, Glace de Viande
— Fifth Course —
Dessert du Jour
- Griottines & St. Angel Cheese, Almond Florentine Cookie
- Gâteau Chocolat Moulleux, Madagascar French Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
*$40.00 per person supplemental charge for a 4oz. pour of matching wines per course.