Touché Summer Menu
Hors D’œuvres, (Cold)
- Tomato & Olive Tapenade, $10
A roasted tomato and olive tapenade drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, crostini, and olives.
- Cheese Plate, $20
A selection of cheeses, Pierre Robert, Brie, Point Reyes Blue, Chèvre frais herbe, Jeff’s select Gouda garnished with Membrillo, dates, Spanish almonds, and crostini.
- Chez François Shrimp Cocktail, $25
Shrimp cocktail served with an avocado, cucumber and red onion salad, cocktail sauce.
- Citrus-Cured Ōra King Salmon Timbale, Crème Fraîche and Malossol Osetra caviar, $25
House-cured Ōra king salmon timbale filled with Peekytoe crab and Cara Cara oranges garnished with crème fraîche and Malossol Osetra caviar, citrus vinaigrette.
- Prosciutto di Parma Ham, Arugula Salad, $25
Thin slices of Prosciutto ham, baby arugula salad flavored with herb olive oil.
- Mishima Ranch Wagyu Tartare, Sunny Side Up Quail Egg, $25
Classic steak tartare of Wagyu beef, seasoned with Bermuda red onions, capers, cornichons, anchovies, fine herbs, egg and spices, topped with a sunny side up quail egg, gaufrettes chips.
- French Onion Soup, Gratinée, $12/$7 cup
French onion soup with toasted crouton and Gruyère cheese.
- Lobster Bisque, en Croûte, $15/$7 cup
Rich lobster bisque seasoned with garlic, shallots, and tarragon topped with puff pastry.
- Cream of Seasonal Morels & Wild Mushroom Soup, Duck Confit, $15/$7 cup
A timbale of brunoise of seasonal morels and wild mushrooms seasoned with fine herbs, topped with duck confit, finished with a wild mushroom purée.
Hors D’œuvres, (Hot)
- Artichaut à l’Alouette, $15 (split + $5)
California Artichoke hearts, sautéed, stuffed with Alouette cheese, lightly breaded with hazelnuts and served with a Dijon honey mustard/raspberry sauce.
- Escargots au Basilic, $15
Snails served in the shell with a blend of sweet basil, garlic, shallots, and sweet butter.
- Maine Lobster Raviolis, Truffle Butter Sauce, $25 (split + 5)
Ravioli made with egg pasta stuffed with Maine lobster topped with a truffle butter sauce with broiled Scampies, garnished with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Maine Scallop & Lobster Risotto, $25
Seared sea scallop served with lobster risotto.
- Crisfield Maryland Soft-Shell Crab, Basil Butter Sauce, $25
Sautéed Maryland soft-shell crab dusted in flour with a basil butter sauce served over braised Napa Cabbage.
- Seared Hudson Valley Foie Gras, Ohio Rhubarb Chutney, $30
Hudson Valley Foie Gras with sweet potato mousseline, topped with a warm seasonal Ohio Rhubarb chutney, accompanied with Chardonnay “Late Harvest”, Bouchaine, Carneros-Napa Valley, California, 2014
- Flat Bread Pizza Du Jour, $15
Seasonal flatbread du jour, Chef’s choice.
- Frites, $8
French fries seasoned with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and fine herbs.
- Frites Poutine, $12
French fries seasoned with fine herbs, topped with brown sauce, sprinkled with Roquefort cheese.
- Chez François Seasonal Spinach Salad
Erie county spinach salad tossed with champagne vinaigrette dressing with applewood smoked bacon, Bermuda red onions, hard-boiled eggs, and a seasonal tomato.
Crumbled Roquefort Cheese or Montrachet Goat Cheese add $2
- Florida Hog Snapper Filet, Golden Delicious Apple Bénédictine Butter Sauce
Sautéed hog Snapper from the Gulf of Mexico, lightly breaded with almond flour topped with an apple Bénédictine butter sauce.
- Char-Grilled Ōra King Salmon Filet, Washington State Morel Mushrooms & Truffle Butter Sauce
New Zealand king salmon filet served over braised baby bok choy topped with Morel mushrooms and truffle butter sauce.
- Crisfield Maryland Soft-Shell Crabs, Basil Butter Sauce
Sautéed Maryland soft-shell crabs dusted in flour with a basil butter sauce served over braised Napa cabbage. Soft-shell crabs are known for their delicate sweet flavor. They come from the Crisfield Maryland area which is on the eastern shore where the Chesapeake and Delaware Bays are located.
- Maine Lobster Raviolis, Truffle Butter Sauce
Raviolis made with egg pasta stuffed with Maine lobster topped with a truffle butter sauce with broiled Scampies, garnished with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Chez François Herb Meatloaf, Brown Sauce
Baked meatloaf with pork, veal, and ground chuck flavored with herbs and spices served over mousseline potatoes, topped with a rich brown sauce, seasonal vegetables.
- Braised Ohio Proud Short Rib, Moroccan Barbeque
Braised Ohio Proud short ribs served in Moroccan barbeque sauce, with stewed sweet potatoes, seasonal vegetables, and fried sweet potato curls.
- Char-Grilled Filet Mignon, Morel Wild Mushroom Sauce
Center-cut filet mignon, grilled, served over herb risotto topped with a seasonal morel wild mushroom sauce, seasonal vegetable.
- Cherries François
California cherries marinated in a Ruby port sauce seasoned with cinnamon, cloves, and whole star anise served over an almond cookie with French Madagascar Vanilla Bean ice cream.
- Chocolate Mousse
A rich Belgian chocolate mousse, topped with Chantilly cream, seasonal berries, chocolate straw, and mint.
- Madagascar French Vanilla Bean Pecan Ball & Luxardo Cherries
French vanilla bean ice cream with pecans topped with chocolate sauce and marinated Luxardo cherries.
- Crème Brûlé & Fruits
A baked egg and vanilla custard topped with caramelized sugar and seasonal berries.
- Fruit Sorbet
Freshly made raspberry and passion fruit sorbet served over an almond tuile.
All Desserts Priced at $12
Please be advised that raw or uncooked beef, seafood and eggs may be present in our dishes.