Touché Presents a St. Valentine’s Day Special Menu
Friday, February 14th & Saturday February 15th, 2020
5:00pm to 10:00pm
- Cream of Heirloom Roasted Tomato, Goat Cheese Espuma
An amuse bouche of cream of heirloom tomato soup topped with a goat cheese foam.
- Homard Bisque, en Croûte
Rich lobster bisque seasoned with garlic, shallots and tarragon topped with puff pastry.
- Maine Lobster Quiche, Tradition Hollandaise Sauce
A flaky pie crust, filled with a savory custard with Maine Lobster, eggs, cream, shallots and Gruyère cheese with a Hollandaise sauce.
- Soufflé au Fromage, Apple Chutney & Pancetta Crackling
Ubriaco and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese baked with apple chutney, with pancetta crackling.
- Chez François Winter Salad
Erie County greens tossed with aged balsamic vinaigrette dressing, wrapped in English cucumber, roasted beets, pickled Bermuda red onions, hard boiled eggs and tomato.
- Miso Marinated Chilean Sea Bass Filet, Mirin & Calamansi Vinaigrette
Seared sea bass filet served over braised baby bok choy and lyonnaise fingerling potatoes finished with a Mirin, miso and Calamansi olive oil, and a hint of jalapeno peppers.
- Roasted Maple Leaf Farm Duck Breast, Cherry Glace de Viande
A lightly peppered duck breast served over a hazelnut sweet potato mousseline, topped with Montrachet goat cheese and sauced with a Frangelico and cherry duck glace de viande.
- Char-Grilled Filet, Hickory Smoked Wild Mushroom Sauce
Center cut filet mignon, grille, served over herb risotto, topped with a hickory smoked seasonal wild mushroom sauce, garnished with winter vegetables.
- Chocolate Mousse Torte, Seasonal Berries
A white génoise cake filled with chocolate mousse topped with chocolate ganache, with seasonal strawberries and a berry coulis.
- Cherries François, Madagascar French Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Spiced cherries in a Port wine sauce, served over an almond cookie with French vanilla bean ice cream garnished with seasonal mint.
* $90 per person, Tax & Gratuity not included *