A sample of our extensive menu
- Thursday: 5 to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 5 to 10 p.m.,
- Saturday: 4 to 10 p.m.
- Tomato & Olive Tapenade – $10
A roasted tomato and olive tapenade drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, crostini and olives.
- Cheese Plate – $15
Selection of cheeses du jour.
- Smoked Salmon & Peekytoe Crab Timbale – $20
Smoked salmon timbale filled with Peekytoe crab, topped with seasonal chutney, citrus vinaigrette.
- Hawaiian Ahi Tuna, Daikon Radish Salad – $25
Hawaiian Ahi Tuna, sesame seeds, served cold, with a daikon radish & heirloom tomato salad, Calamansi vinaigrette dressing.
- Chez François Shrimp Cocktail – $22
Shrimp cocktail served with an avocado, cucumber and red onion salad, cocktail sauce.
- Pâté Maison – $15
Veal and pork country pâté, wrapped in applewood smoked bacon, pickled red onions, marinated relishes, crostini and Dijon mustard.
- Steamed Mussel & Smoked Salmon Cream Sauce – $16
Steamed Prince Edward Island mussels tossed with a smoked salmon cream sauce.
- Flat Bread Pizza Du Jour – $15
Seasonal at bread du jour, Chef’s choice.
- Frites Poutine – $12
French fries seasoned with fine herbs, topped with brown sauce, sprinkled with Roquefort cheese.
Portages & Salads
- French Onion Soup, Gratinée, $12/ $6 cup
French onion soup with toasted crouton and Gruyère cheese.
- Lobster Bisque, en Croûte, $14/ $7 cup
Rich lobster bisque seasoned with garlic, shallots, and tarragon topped with puff pastry.
Hors D’œuvres, (Hot)
- Chez François Grand Salad, $12
A large salad with winter greens tossed with an aged balsamic vinaigrette dressing, roasted beets, pickled Bermuda red onions, hard-boiled eggs, tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese.
- Maine Scallop & Lobster Risotto – $18
Seared sea scallop served with lobster risotto.
- Fried Calamari, Sesame Horseradish Aïoli – $20
Deep fried calamari served over Napa cabbage with toasted sesame seeds finished with a sesame horseradish aïoli.
- Lake Erie Perch, Jicama & Cucumber Coleslaw – $20
Perch, lightly breaded with panko crumbs, served over a jicama, cucumber and pickled ginger slaw, topped with a seasonal radish curl, citrus cayenne olive oil, and Touché tartar sauce.
- Broiled Scampi & Herb Olive Oil Clam Sauce – $25
Broiled scampi served over saffro fettuccinene noodles and an herb olive oil clam sauce.
- Chez François Herb Meatloaf, Brown Sauce – $20
Pork, veal and ground chuck meatloaf served over mousseline potatoes, topped with a rich brown sauce, seasonal vegetables.
- Lobster Ravioli, Tru e Butter Sauce – $20
An egg pasta Ravioli, lled with Maine lobster, topped with lobster and a tru e butter sauce, garnished with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Roast Chicken, Coq au Vin – $22
A classical chicken dish of roasted Bell & Evans free-range chicken breast simmered in applewood smoked bacon, Vidalia onions, seasonal mushrooms, chicken stock and red wine, with mousseline herb potatoes.
- Braised Ohio Proud Short Rib, Moroccan Barbeque – $25
raised Ohio Proud short ribs served in Moroccan barbeque sauce, with stewed sweet potatoes, seasonal vegetables and fried sweet potato curls.
- Cherries François
Spiced cherries in a port wine sauce, served over an almond cookie with French vanilla bean ice cream.
- Chocolate Mousse
A rich Belgium chocolate mousse, topped with Chantilly cream, seasonal berries, chocolate straw and mint.
- Crème Brûlé & Fruits
A baked egg and vanilla custard, topped with seasonal berries.
All Desserts Priced at $10
Please be advised that raw or uncooked beef, seafood, and eggs may be present in our dishes.