A sample of our extensive menu
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 5 pm to 9 pm
Friday & Saturday 5 pm to 10 pm
Sunday 4 pm to 8 pm
A Cocktail/Martini Bar & Wine Bistro
“Where Quality Always Trumps the Lackluster”
Soup & Salad
- French Onion Soup, Gratinée, $14/ $7 cup
French onion soup with toasted crouton and Gruyère cheese.
- Lobster Bisque, en Croûte, $15/ $7 cup
Rich lobster bisque seasoned with garlic, shallots and tarragon topped with puff pastry.
- Chez François Winter Salad
Winter greens tossed with an aged balsamic vinaigrette dressing, roasted beets, pickled Bermuda red onions, hard boiled eggs and seasonal tomato.
Small $6, Grand $12
Add Crumbled Goat Cheese or Roquefort Blue Cheese $2
Add Maplebrook Farms Handmade Mozzarella Burrata $3
Burrata is a type of fresh Italian soft cheese. It has a mozzarella shell filled with soft curds and cream and is famous for having an amazing, sensual texture
Hors D’œuvres to Share (Cold)
- Tomato & Olive Tapenade, $10
A roasted tomato and olive tapenade drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, crostini and olives.
- Cheese Plate, $20
A selection of cheese du jour, Membrillo, dates, Spanish almonds and crostini.
- Charcuterie, Relishes, $20
Saucisson & cured meats, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, marinated relishes, crostini.
- Chez François Shrimp Cocktail, $25
Shrimp cocktail served with an avocado, cucumber and red onion salad, cocktail sauce.
Hors D’œuvres to Share, (Hot)
- Ubrico & Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese Fondue, $15
Cheese fondue with white wine, garlic and fine herbs, toasted baguette.
- Escargots au Basilic, $15
Snails served in the shell with a blend of sweet basil, garlic, shallots and sweet butter.
- Cape Cod Oyster Rockefeller, Gruyère Cheese Cream Sauce, $16
Four North Bay Cape Cod Oysters stuffed with spinach and Galliano stuffing topped with Gruyère cheese cream sauce and applewood smoked bacon.
- Steamed Little Neck Clams & Perry Cider Broth, $18
A dozen steamed clams tossed with garlic, onions, pickled celery, Perry cider broth, grilled baguette.
- Flat Bread Pizza Du Jour, $15
Seasonal flat bread du jour, Chef’s choice.
- Frites, $8
French fries seasoned with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and fine herbs.
- Frites Poutine, $12
French fries seasoned with fine herbs, topped with brown sauce, sprinkled with Roquefort cheese.
- Fried Calamari, Sesame Horseradish Aïoli $20
Deep fried calamari served over Napa cabbage with toasted sesame seeds.
- Maine Scallop & Lobster Risotto, $25
Seared sea scallop served with lobster risotto.
- Lobster Raviolis, Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, $25
Raviolis made with egg pasta stuffed with lobster, topped with a truffle butter sauce, garnished with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Little Neck Clams & Shrimp, Herb Olive Oil Clam Sauce, $30
Shrimp & scampi served over saffron tagliatelle noodles with middle neck clams and an herb olive oil clam sauce.
- Potato Crusted Ōra King Salmon Filet, Herb Lemon Butter Sauce, $35
Potato Crusted Salmon Filet, steamed broccoli & lemon herb butter sauce.
- Country Fried Veal Schnitzel, Tahini Buttermilk Ranch, $30
Provimi veal lightly breaded with Panko breadcrumbs served with hand cut French fries topped with a Tahini buttermilk ranch.
- Bone-In Braised Angus Short Rib, Moroccan barbeque sauce, $30
Braised bone-in short rib simmered in its natural juices, served over Moroccan barbeque sauce with mousseline potatoes and seasonal vegetable.
- Braised Heritage Pork Shank, Jardinière, $35
Braised pork shank simmered in its natural juices, served over cannellini beans with root vegetable, topped with a vegetable frill.
- Char-Grilled Filet Mignon, Seasonal Wild Mushroom Sauce, $35
Center-cut filet mignon, grilled, served over herb risotto topped with a seasonal wild mushroom sauce, seasonal vegetable.
- Steak Frites, Bercy Butter, $35
Ohio Proud Certified Angus Beef strip steak grilled, prepared medium-rare, served with hand cut French fries, finished with a dollop of herb butter sauce.
- Cherries François
California cherries marinated in a Ruby port sauce seasoned with cinnamon, cloves and whole star anise served over an almond cookie with French Madagascar Vanilla Bean ice cream.
- Chocolate Mousse
A rich Belgian chocolate mousse, topped with Chantilly cream, seasonal berries, chocolate straw and mint.
- Madagascar French Vanilla Bean Pecan Ball & Luxardo Cherries
French vanilla bean ice cream with pecans topped with chocolate sauce and marinated Luxardo cherries.
- Crème Brûlé & Fruits
A baked egg and vanilla custard topped with caramelized sugar and seasonal berries.
- Fruit Sorbet
Freshly made raspberry and passion fruit sorbet served over an almond tuile.
All Desserts Priced at $10
Please be advised that raw or uncooked beef, seafood and eggs may be present in our dishes.