A sample of our extensive menu
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 5 pm to 9 pm
Friday & Saturday 5 pm to 10 pm
Sunday 4 pm to 8 pm
- Tomato & Olive Tapenade – $10
A roasted tomato and olive tapenade drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, crostini and olives.
- Cheese Plate – $20
Selection of cheeses du jour.
- Charcuterie, Relishes – $20
Smoked salmon timbale filled with Peekytoe crab, topped with seasonal chutney, citrus vinaigrette.
- Hawaiian Ahi Tuna, Arugula & Tomato Salad – $25
Hawaiian Ahi Tuna, heirloom tomato and petit arugula salad, olive brine juice dressing topped with Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Soufflé au Fromage, Quail Egg – $10
A blend of Ubriaco and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, baked in a ramekin topped with a quail egg.
- Artichaut à l’Alouette – $14
California Artichoke hearts, sautéed, with alouette cheese, breaded with hazelnuts served with a Dijon honey mustard/raspberry sauce.
- Mussels & Perry Cider Broth – $16
Steamed mussels tossed with garlic, onions, pickled celery, Perry cider broth, grilled baguette.
- Escargots au Basilic – $15
Snails served in the shell with a blend of sweet basil, garlic, shallots and sweet butter.
- Flat Bread Pizza Du Jour – $15
Seasonal flat bread du jour, Chef’s choice.
Portages & Salads
- French Onion Soup, Gratinée, $12
French onion soup with toasted crouton and Gruyère cheese.
- Lobster Bisque, en Croûte, $14
Rich lobster bisque seasoned with garlic, shallots, and tarragon topped with puff pastry.
Hors D’œuvres, (Hot)
- Chez François Grand Salad, $12/Petit $6
A large salad with winter greens tossed with an aged balsamic vinaigrette dressing, roasted beets, pickled Bermuda red onions, hard-boiled eggs, tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese.
- Maine Scallop & Lobster Risotto – $25
Seared sea scallop served with lobster risotto.
- Louisiana Shrimp & Herb Olive Oil Clam Sauce – $30
Sautéed shrimp served over saffron tagliatelle noodles with middle neck clams and an herb olive oil clam sauce.
- Icelandic Cod Fritter, Rémoulade Sauce – $25
Tempura battered Icelandic Cod filets, Jicama & cucumber salad, Rémoulade sauce.
- Steak Frites, Bercy Butter – $35
Grilled Ohio Proud Certified Angus Beef® strip steak , medium-rare, served with French fries, finished with a dollop of herb butter sauce.
- Chez François Herb Meatloaf, Brown Sauce – $25
Pork, veal and ground chuck meatloaf served over mousseline potatoes, topped with a rich brown sauce, seasonal vegetables.
- Lobster Ravioli, Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese – $22
Ravioli made with egg pasta stuffed with lobster, topped with a truffle butter sauce, garnished with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Roasted Chicken Breast, Basilic – $25
A roasted French breast chicken, with toasted pine nuts, Parmi- giano-Reggiano cheese and a basil infused herb butter sauce served over an herb risotto with seasonal vegetables.
- Braised Ohio Proud Short Rib, Moroccan Barbeque – $30
Braised Ohio Proud short ribs served in Moroccan barbeque sauce, with stewed sweet potatoes, seasonal vegetables and fried sweet potato curls.
- Char-Grilled Filet Mignon, Hickory-Smoked Woodland Wild Mushroom Sauce – $35
Center-cut filet mignon, grilled, served over herb risotto with a hickory-smoked wild mushroom sauce, seasonal vegetable.
- Cherries François – $10
Spiced cherries in a port wine sauce, served over an almond cookie with French vanilla bean ice cream.
- Chocolate Mousse – $10
A rich Belgium chocolate mousse, topped with Chantilly cream, seasonal berries, chocolate straw, and mint.
- Crème Brûlé & Fruits – $10
A baked egg and vanilla custard, topped with seasonal berries.
Please be advised that raw or uncooked beef, seafood, and eggs may be present in our dishes.
Pricing and availability subject to change.